AVONLEA Cottage – Memory Care Home December 2020 Dixon IL
We specialize in three things:
- Loving Care
- Coordinated Medical Plans
- Communication with Family
We wish all a Very Merry Christmas! During this month of JOY and PEACE, we wish all your families a time of reflection on the Greatest Gift from God — our Savior Jesus.
We Welcome A New Resident!
We are accepting Move-Ins, and look forward to serving more families.
There are 7 Steps to join our Memory Care Home…
- Determine that Avonlea Cottage is a good fit for your needs. Tour and Ask questions.
- Doctor recommends 24/7 care and completes medical info and faxes to our Office.
- Loved one receives a negative Covid-resulting test and is free from sickness
- Our Director of Nursing completes the assessment with your loved one to create the Plan of Care
- Transfer of Medical Directives and Pharmacy
- Set up your Private or Semi-Private room with Loved One’s personal furniture to make them feel at home
- Join our family
We Welcome New Staff:
Jackie – Loves to spend time with her 3 boys. She also is known for taking “quiet time” before work.
Cindy – I have been a nurse for 40 years working in KSB and CGH, clinics, nursing homes, home care, and hospice. I love every aspect of nursing. I have 2 sons and one stepdaughter. We love to travel and do weekend road trips especially to WI. I love to cook and bake, and enjoy decorating and gardening. Most recently it was love at first sight with our mini Aussie pup!!
Stephanie – First-time working as a Caregiver in a large home, but is learning very quickly. Everyone loves her easy attitude and friendly smile.
Schedule an outside Window visit — call Alma at 815-288-6044.
Schedule a Facetime video phone call – call/text AvaLynda at 815-440-7998.
Receive medical updates from our Director of Nursing, Alma, at 815-288-6044
Phone Call your loved one for up to 15 minutes– call the office at 815-288-6044.
Thanks for the great REVIEWs and TESTIMONIALs of your experience with us. Over 51% of new families said that reading Reviews and Testimonials helped them make a decision for where they would place their loved one. Please feel free to add to our 5-Star Reviews with your wonderful words of encouragement. We’d be ETERNALLY grateful!
Starting in December, Please send all deposits/rent checks through your bank. Please have your BANK send AvaLynda a Direct Deposit form to acasey@AvonleaSeniorHomes.com.
We appreciate each of you, AvaLynda and Steve 815-440-7998